ICV Explanation Video Chinese Version
ICV for SME
With effect from 1 December 2014, the scope of supportable productivity solutions under the Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) will be refined to help SME adopt solutions that bring out holistic and significant productivity improvements to their operations. The purchase of web design, & mobile application development will not be supported unless they are part of Integrated Solutions. SMEs are encouraged to take up Integrated Solutions which are easy-to-adopt packaged solutions that can enhance productivity holistically.
Requirements for claim ICV
- All local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can apply for ICV if they fulfill the following criteria:
- - Registered and operating in Singapore
- - at least 30% local shareholding;
- - group annual sales not more than S$100M; or
- - group employment size not exceeding 200 employees.*
- * Computed on a group basis, i.e. checking all levels up for corporate shareholders holding more than 50% of the total shareholding in your company and any subsequent corporate parent, and all levels down in subsidiary companies.
SMEs who are keen in adopting the simple productivity solutions, each SME can apply a maximum of two vouchers to implement solutions. For this, SMEs can directly apply with SPRING Singapore in supporting their productivity solutions, on a reimbursement basis. Once approved, reimbursement will be made directly to the SMEs. SMEs have to note that that purchases must only be made after the indicated solutions/items have been approved in the application.
Below listed are the supportable cost categories that can be used with ICV Voucher:
- Equipment & Hardware
- Technical solutions & Training
- Design & Renovation
- Payroll & HR System (Biometric Fingerprint, Face Recognition etc.)
- CRM System
To get reinburse for your approved ICV project, your business bank account need to be corporate bank or business bank accounts. The whole ICV process after approval must complete within 6 months.
Our Web Development Company had directly meet with ICV SME Center agent, we had the documents and information, guiding businesses the process to claim ICV on IT solutions, and hardware which qualifies for the ICV qualified categories.
Contact us by the form on the left or by our phone to know more about how we can work with you to build Custom IT solutions for your business using ICV Voucher.
We are also good with Online Marketing – Search Engine Ranking, thats how you find out about this site, if you sell a certain product or service and want to rank top in Google Singapore for your business website. Contact us at our phone below to discuss, however this is not ICV claim-able activity.